Friday, October 31, 2008

It's a fine day to be a McPoyle



If any of you have watched the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia than you are familiar with this fine brood of people (and you also have a fantastic sense of humor). These are the McPoyles, and they are horrible, disgusting people. And they also just happen to be what J-Pants, our friend Matt, and myself are going to be for halloween. I can't wait!

I bought some facial hair the other day and will be venturing out onto the town with a slight mustache and a full blown unibrow. It got me thinking though and I realized that I have donned facial hair for the past few halloweens. I did happen to win a costume contest with this one...

...but only after I threatened to rape and pillage the house the party was at if I didn't win.

Either way, I hereby pronounce Halloween the greatest time of year.

3 comments:

GUNDY said...

I gotta see pictures of this! haha.. Oh, nice blog, btw - consider me a subscriber :)

sharon said...

your the prettiest viking ever

Cody said...

Hey a friend and I are trying to go as the mcpoyle brothers but we're having a tough time finding good "mcpoyle" robes. Where did you get yours?