Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Snowing!

Its snowing tonight in Laramie. I love the snow even though I hate to be cold. Right now I really miss Woodland Hills, where over the course of winter the snow drifts would reach to heights over my head. My favorite place is in front of our fire place, where I would fall asleep a lot of nights and wake up at 4 a.m., sweaty and with a dry mouth. J-Pants and I are headed to Utah in the morning when I get home from work, and I can't wait. I haven't seen my family since July, which for me is far too long. I'm excited to hug my mom and eat her amazing home cooked Sunday dinner. I'm excited to see a movie with my dad and hear one of his lectures on current events. I'm excited to make incestual jokes with Justin, which makes J-Pants just a bit uncomfortable. I'm excited to hear Verity's current stories on the weirdos that she meets at dances and instantly fall in love with her. And perhaps above all, I'm excited to wrestle with, punch, and stay up late giggling with her:

We leave for Utah in 5 hours but it feels like an eternity.

1 comment:

deanna said...

I don't think I have ever seen you with your hair down...or washed. ha ha
xoxoxo