Sunday, December 7, 2008

No no, thank YOU

My favorite parts of thanksgiving:

-- Getting to spend time with my family.
-- Eating my mom's amazing, beyond-this-world banana cream pie. Most people think I'm exaggerating when I say this, but my mom literally makes over 20 pies every Thanksgiving. And each one is better than the next.
-- Getting to spend time with these people:
 ...and knowing how lucky I am that I love my in-laws.
-- Playing poker and telling dirty jokes with these people until 2 am:
-- Getting to spend unlimited time with my best friend.
-- But perhaps my favorite Thanksgiving moment was when's Jordan's aunt tried convincing  him that Obama is the antichrist.

Hope everyone else had as much fun as I did!




2 comments:

Old Man said...

Beware!!! The antichrist is coming!!!!
Sorry couldn't help it

Old Man said...

And Hey!!! Where was my drink?