Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Now That's A Good Saturday

J-Pants and I got to go snowboarding with our friends the Straka brothers (or Count Strakula as we like to call them). 
First of all, Steamboat is an awesome town and I can't wait to go back. I was raised on Utah snow and am a bit of an elitist when it comes to thinking Utah snow is the best. But Steamboat stepped up and showed me that good snow exists outside of Utah. 
 Last winter I got to take the boys I worked with snowboarding all winter (and I got paid to do it). I forgot how much I love snowboarding. I was sore and tired after, but its not a good day of snowboarding if you don't feel that way after. 



On the way home, we hit a pretty bad blizzard. But Matt Straka is a master driver and even though our 2 hour drive turned into 4, he got us home safe.


No comments: