Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lake Powell

Jordan and I got to spend an amazing week at Lake Powell with some of my favorite people. The Crandalls were gracious enough to put up with a pregnant lady and a pale guy who is allergic to the sun while on their sunny vacation. 

(Wait, pregnant women aren't supposed to water ski? I didn't read that in What To Expect When You're Expecting.)
(The sun may have gotten to Jordan one day and he went a little feral.)

Highlights from the trip:
1. Laughing so hard my sides hurt.
2. Eating fancier food while on a houseboat than we eat regularly at home (Thank you Lou! Can anyone say breaded tilapia with an orange glaze? Or spinach and artichoke dip? Or a full pasta bar...)
3. Playing apples to apples (oh, so it's pronounced woe-baggin? My bad, I always thought it was woebegone)
4. Getting to spend time with Jessie and Seth.
5. Writing hit tv shows such as "Papa and Sam: Beach Patrol" and hearing Sam say repeatedly "I hate you guys."
6. But I certainly did not enjoy responsibility island. No fun was had there.

1 comment:

Jessica C. said...

I love you guys :) that was one of the best Powell trips I have had. I'm so happy we're friends.